A smile is a person’s trademark intended to make others feel welcomed and valued. Some people hesitate to share their smiles when imperfections make them feel self-conscious. The dental office of Dr. Anh T. Pham wants you to shine your brightest, and it offers several ways you can greet the world with beauty and confidence.
Gainesville Sunday Dental Care looks forward to listening to your concerns and consulting with you on ways you can look and feel better.
Brighten Teeth with Zoom!®
Teeth whitening is the easiest way smiles can be enhanced. Dr. Pham offers Zoom!® in-office treatment for dramatically brighter smiles. This formula of hydrogen peroxide is activated with a halide light. Teeth brighten quickly, safely, and with less sensitivity than other formulas. Patients also receive post-treatment teeth lightener to maintain their bright smiles.
Tooth-Colored Fillings for Natural Smiles
Sunday Dental Office also restores cavities with tooth-colored fillings, which perfectly match the natural enamel on adjacent teeth. Tooth-colored fillings are made of composite resin and last for many years. They are also free of mercury and other metals that can cause allergic reactions in some people.
Porcelain that Brightens and Restores
There are many ways to restore beauty to teeth using porcelain prosthetics. Porcelain comes in a variety of shades that are perfectly matched to teeth, and it is also stronger than natural tooth enamel. Porcelain is long-lasting, and it securely bonds to teeth. For these reasons, dentists use it for:
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays also known as partial crowns. After the removal of large cavities, dentists take an impression of teeth. A lab designs a custom and aesthetic restoration that is bonded onto the tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns. Teeth with extensive damage or teeth that have undergone root canal therapy can be saved with a beautiful porcelain crown. Crowns completely cap a tooth, preserving its normal function. Their size and shape are designed to give a natural appearance.
- Veneers. The thin porcelain shells are bonded onto teeth. They are customized to fill gaps between teeth, reshape teeth that are too small or too large, and straighten the appearance of smiles. Veneers also hide stains. They provide bright and uniform smiles.
- Lumineers. Lumineers are like veneers, except that natural teeth undergo little to no alteration before they are applied. They provide a dramatic change to teeth.
- Dentures and Bridges. These prosthetics use porcelain for the restoration of teeth and gums. Porcelain is matched to surrounding teeth and gums to give natural and appealing smiles.
Dr. Anh T. Pham, DDS, PC at Gainesville Sunday Dental Care for Cosmetic Services
If you are seeking ways to make your smile brighter, straighter and healthier, consult with Dr. Pham. She listens to the concerns and hopes of patients, so she can inform you on the variety of ways modern dentistry can give you a beautiful smile.